Features and Credits System
Features and Credits System Explained
Features and Credits System in use and available on Eurodatefinder site.
First of all, Registration and usage of online features is currently free. We do use a credits system for sending messages (for offline and of email) and virtual gifts. When users use the Chat and Instant messenger features it is not charged for, as are the other features available. The credit funds will be used to keep us online and providing service to our members.
Credits and Price
At Present for €1 x 10 Credits to use on the site for emails and gifts.
2 credit per email/message to send.
5 credits per gift to send.
As we do not charge a membership fee to use the site, support us in this way and we will do our best to provide better service.
Features Available to all members :
Search and Chat Features
- Basic Search for members – Users can search for other matching members on the site. Search by distance, zip codes (US, Canada, UK, Australia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark), cities and countries.
- Advanced Search – Extend your default search by searching based on all your profile drop down questions. All new profile questions are dynamically added to the Advanced Search area.
- Save your searches – Anytime you create a search, you can save it as a name and come back to it for quicker searches of previous searches.
- Near Me Feature – This is a new feature we put in to will show users profiles of members that are near them geographically.
- Meet Me Feature – Users can click on profile photos and answer Yes or No as to if they want to meet that user.
- Date Tracker – Users can track the dates they’ve been on with other members. By viewing a profile simply click on the icon called Date Tracker and that profile will be added to the Date Tracker.
- Online Chat – Online Users can chat via the AJAX Chat module.
- Skype Chat – Your users can now Skype back and forth with each other via their profile view. Users can set it to be shown to everyone or just those in their Friends list.
- Friends Feature – Your users can add other users as Friends. Any Friend that is added will automatically become available in the “To” field when composing a new email.
- View Me/ I Viewed – Now users don’t have to worry about finding those profiles they have viewed. Simply click on “I Viewed” to get a list of all the profiles you have looked at. You can also see who’s viewing your profile. This is great to see who’s been checking you out.
- Alerts – All members will get alerts when they login. Alerts are made up of new Friends, Emails, Winks and more.